Here’s a list of Easter activities you can enjoy at home to Celebrate Easter week with kids. Whether you are home or away many of these activities can be enjoyed to celebrate the holiday.
Food and Cooking Easter Activities
Cooking with Children is such a fun experience as is enjoying the specialties with your family. Here’s some recipes and ideas of things to make.
Books to Read as Easter Activities
Reading is a fun activity that is also important for learning. There’ many Easter books but here’s our favorites.
- Happy Easter Mouse
- How to Catch the Easter Bunny
Movies to Watch as Easter Activities
Movies are a great way to relax and unwind. There are an easy way to get into the holiday spirit.
- Peter Rabbit
- The Dog who Saved Easter
- The Passion of Christ (adults)
There are some many Easter activities you can do the celebrate the holiday whether its traditional egg dying or egg hunts to using Legos or other art and craft projects you family is sure to have fun with these activities.
- Dye Eggs
- Egg cracking game: each child takes an egg and they hit one end of each together. then the other. who’s ever doesn’t crack wins
- Egg Hunt: You can do this indoor or outdoor. You can fill with candy , toys coins or even messages.
- Easter Arts and Crafts
- Lego Easter Egg Build
- Organize a social distancing neighborhood Easter egg Hunt. Hang colored eggs in your window or doorway and when ever anyone goes for a walk they can find the eggs displayed outside.
- Find your Easter basket (have the bunny hide their baskets). check out ideas for Easter baskets themes and gifts.
- Free Easter Printables.