These 50 Things to do at Disney’s Aulani Resort Hawaii will have your entire family having a blast on your Disney Aulani Hawaii Vacation. Many of these activities are included in the cost of your stay at Disney’s Aulani Hawaii Resort. Other’s are cheap making them perfect for an Affordable Family Vacation.
50 Things to do at Disney’s Aulani Resort Hawaii
- Splash Around in Waikolohe Pool
- Float down Waikolohe Stream lazy river
- Twist around the Tubestone Curl, an open-air, twisting and turning tube adventure that eventually launches you into Waikolohe Stream.
- Zip down Volcanic Vertical, an enclosed, extreme body slide that plunges you into Waikolohe Pool
- Paddle through the Lagoon on a SUP &
- Enjoy KA Maka Grotto Infinity Pool
- Get Creative with the KĀPALA KI’I – T-SHIRT STAMPING ACTIVITY $
- Enjoy a Delicious Buffet with Characters at Makahiki $
- Play In the Sand with complimentary sand toys
- Go for a stroll around the paved walkway around Ko Olina Lagoon
- Party with Disney Friends at the Poolside Party
- LEARN TO PLAY THE ‘UKULELE
- Swim in the Ocean off Aulani Beach in Ko Olina Lagoon
- Snorkel in Rainbow Reef
- Splash around at Keiki Cove Splash Zone
- Make Your Own Mickey Ears $
- Enjoy an affordable bottle of wine from the Island County Market on your balcony after the kids have gone to bed.
- Participate in the Toddler Splash Beach Games
- Listen to the sounds of live local music and storytelling
- Have Fun at Aunty’s Beach House Kids club
- Enjoy Kula Wai: Outdoor Hydrotherapy Garden after a Spa Treatment $
- Meet Mickey and his friends including Duffy and Moana
- Grab an affordable Hawaiian Plate lunch at the Island County Market and picnic on the beach
- Make your Own Souvineer with Ohana Painting Party $
- Watch the fish go crazy during the Rainbow Reef Feeding
- Enjoy Aloha Fun with Disney Pals Activity on the Lawn
- Go on a high tech scavenger hunt on Menehune Adventure Trail
- Enjoy a signature cocktail while you create your own keepsake painting at Canvas & Cocktails $
- Experience Hawaiian Culture at KA WA‘A – A Lū‘au at Aulani, A Disney Resort & Spa $
- Search for Turtles at nearby Paradise Cove Beach
- Swap your pins at the Kalepa’s store pin training hour
- Enjoy pizza for $10 at Monkey Pods Happy Hour $
- Enjoy Shaved Ice with Mickey’s ears
- Visit an open house at Aunty’s Beach House so the kids can show you all the things they experience during club hours.
- Play at the Menehune Bridge Splash Area with 2 slides
- Enjoy a Family Massage at Laniwai Spa $
- Learn to Draw Disney Characters at an Animation Class
- Grill up some fresh Steaks or seafood on Aulani’s complimentary grills
- Gaze at the Stars during ‘Imi Loa Na Hoku $
- Float on a Boogie Board
- Watch the sunset while soaking in one of Aulani’s Spas
- Visit Painted Sky: Hi Style Studio where kids can get a Disney makeover Experience $
- Challenge your family to a Table Tennis tournament
- Enjoy Connect Four near the beach
- Watch a Disney movie with a complimentary DVD from the Pau Hana Room
- Relax at Wailana Pool Adult only pool while the kids are at the kids club
- Count how many Menehune you can find around the resort
- Take a Sunset Stroll on the beach
- Have a Fun Photo session or 2 or 3 with the Aulani Photo pass all your photos are included for your entire stay for one low price $
- Learn the Shaka sign. Say Mahalo and learn the meaning of other Hawaii words
- Bonus: Enjoy a sailing canoe ride so you can see “How Far IT Goes”just like Moana $
There’s so much fun at Aulani Resorts for families. IF you are looking for offsite activities in Oahu, Hawaii, the Polynesian Culture Center is a great Hawaii Day Trip with Kids. There are many ways to save on a Disney’s Aulani Vacation. Make sure to Join our Crew on Facebook to share more tips and ideas for a Cheap Family Vacation.
*Available activities may vary during your stay. Please confirm with how on specific activity availability.
Join the AffordableFamilyTravel.com Crew on Facebook to share tips and tricks for affordable family travel.
Follow Affordable_Family_Travel on Instagram