50 Things to do at Atlantis Bahamas with Kids will assure you are never bored. Atlantis Bahamas is a great Bahamas Family Resort with plenty to do for your entire vacation. Bahamas Family Vacation at Atlantis is a lot of fun for the whole family.
Cheap Family Vacations to the Bahamas often mean finding free activities and there’s plenty of activities at Atlantis that are included with your stay. The activities range in price from free to hundreds of dollars. There’s plenty of complimentary activities as well as ones that are worth the splurge. The Atlantis Bahamas Guide can help you plan an Affordable Atlantis Bahamas Vacation.
Things to do at Atlantis Bahamas
- Explore The Dig. An 11,000-year-old lost continent that is now home to some of the world’s most exotic sea creatures.
- Become an Ultimate Training at Dolphin Cove $
- Head on an Adventure on the River Rapids. The Current & The Lazy River offers riders a mile-long river journey through waves, tunnels, rapids, and other tubing surprises.
- Snorkel in the Ruins Lagoon $
- Swing on the Heart-Shaped Swing in front of the Royal Tower
- Enjoy Waterfalls and Zero Entry into the Mayan Temple Pool
- Look for baby sea creatures at the Estuaries Lagoon
- Take a break while the kids enjoy Atlantis Kids Adventures (AKA) $
- Kayak or Paddle Board with Dolphins $
- Watch Conch Salad being made at McKenzie’s in Marina Village
- Run over Suspended Bridges near the Predator Lagoon
- Sing Baby Shark at the Predator Lagoon
- Enjoy joy marine life on the corkscrew Serpent Slide. This fast twisty turny ride ends with a leisurely pass through a clear tunnel through a shark tank.
- Take a Stroll to enjoy an affordable meal at Viola’s $
- Visit the nurse sharks at Reef Lagoon
- Enjoy some water play in the spacious Royal Pool
- Visit the Turtles at Hibiscus Lagoon. Home to green sea and hawksbill turtles indigenous to The Bahamas. Check out feeding times, when guests have the opportunity to touch and feed the turtles.
- Enjoy a Free Movie at the Atlantis Theater
- Enjoy Volleyball at the Coral Pool.
- Watch the Shark Feeding. Check activities schedule for days and times as sharks are not fed daily.
- Enjoy the Challenger slides and Leap of Faith in the Mayan Temple
- Watch the Fish in the Giant indoor Aquarium (there’s some fish on the left that will stair at you)
- Enjoy Shaved Ice from the booth near Splashers Pool
- Take a Break from the Lazy River Ride at the River Pool. The zero-entry pool deepens gradually before connecting with the river.
- Enjoy Drinks or Popsicles at the swim-up bar at the Coral Pool $
- Sit on the patio at Dolphin Cove and watch the dolphins swim while listening to soothing music.
- Enjoy the water sprinkler structure at the Harborside Pool
- Experience Sun Up or Playtime with Sea Lions $
- Get some exercise at the Lap Pool.
- Enjoy the waves at the Cove Beach
- Have fun on Ripple’s mini-water slides and flowing water fountains
- Play in the Waterfalls of the Grotto Pool
- Enjoy Lagoon Beach with its Shallow protected waters. Perfect for smaller children and for spotting juvenile fish.
- Enjoy water activities in the seven-acre Paradise Lagoon which offers snorkeling, paddle boats, and other water sports in a protected environment. $
- Enjoy a Dolphin Encounter. $
- Get Spicy with Conch Chowder at Frankie Gone Bananas. It’s big enough for a light meal. $
- Get Chased through Splashers Splash Bucket Tower and enjoy the slides
- Enjoy a stingray experience that offers an incredible, hands-on encounter with hundreds of sleek stingrays and colorful tropical fish. $
- Explore the hieroglyphs columns at The Baths Colonnade Pool
- Enjoy the sea squirts program for young Atlantis adventurers ages 3 – 6 years. During the experience, Children will wade into an exciting world filled with marine animals with the Sea Squirts program. $
- Take a Ferry Ride into Nassau for Shopping and Dining. $
- Enjoy a Shark adventure. Using clear-glass helmets, you can walk on the bottom of the Shark Exhibit at the Mayan Temple. $
- Get up close to stingrays at Stingray Lagoon During feeding times, guests have the opportunity to touch and feed the rays.
- Enjoy Sushi at Nobu
- Try your luck at the Atlantis Casino while your partner watches the kids $
- Grab a pizza from Marina Pizza and enjoy it pool or beachside
- Have some fun as a family at Gamer’s Reef $
- Visit spotted eagle rays and southern stingrays and blacktip reef sharks at the Royal Ray Lagoon.
50 Things to do at Atlantis Bahamas with Kids Summary
These 50 Things to do at Atlantis Bahamas with Kids will give you an idea of how much fun vacation to Atlantis Bahamas with kids is. With so many complimentary activities included it’s not too hard to have an affordable Atlantis Bahamas Vacation. Learn about Family Travel Hacking and how you can stay at Atlantis Bahamas for free excluding taxes and fees.
Join the AffordableFamilyTravel.com Crew on Facebook to share tips and tricks for affordable family travel.
Follow Affordable_Family_Travel on Instagram