It was the end of the 4th week of home quarantine and the stress has become overwhelming. So we decided to take a Spa Day to relax and get rid of all the stress.
It was exactly what I needed and hoping to do a once a month Spa Day with the kids as a great way to refresh while spending quality time together.
- middle eastern: tabuleh with lettuce leaves, babaganush with pita, hummus and veggies, fillafel, grape leaves
- Salads: tuna salad with cucumbers, buffalo chicen salad with celery, egg salad mini sandwhiches,
- The Brit: cucumber sandwiches, scones and clotted cream, sweet treats
- Fresh fruit platter
- Mini assorted muffins
- Toss Salads: Antipasto, Greek, Spinach Strawberry walnut bleu cheese
- Drinks: Sparking Juice (check out some different ones lime Mango), Champagne, Mimosa, Bellini
- Water: Strawberry, lemon mint; Strawberry & Pineapple; orange & lime; Cucumber, Lemon, Celery ; Watermelon, Strawberries; Kiwi & orange; Lemon, Mint, Ginger, Cucumber
- Fancy Nancy: Ooh La La! It’s Beauty Day
- Girls Home Spa Lab
- Bathe, Buff, Beutify (DIY Crafts and Recipes)
- Sparkles Spa Book Series: Set of 10, 1-4, purple nails and puppy tails.
- Relaxing Spa Music
- Or Simply your favorite tunes
- The Princess Diaries
- The Parent Trap
- Secret Garden
- Kit Kittredge: An American Girl
- Legally Blonde
- Ever After – A Cinderella Story
- Make Bath Bombs
- Make your own Facemasks
- Bake and Prepare the food and drink
- let the kids pick what flavor water they would like served, what food to be served and have them help make it. bake scones or muffins, make tiny sandwiches, or salads
- Pick out and/or order your Nail polish and essential pani/pedi items
- Select some mood items and other spa essentials
Spa Day Activities
- Mani Pedi including Foot soak and scrub
- Body (or leg and arm) treatments
- Spa/Jacuzzi time: If you have a Jacuzzi, Jacuzzi tub or even just a plain old tub. plan some relaxing time. maybe add some scented oils, Epson salts, or other options.
- Relax and enjoy some drinks while listening to Spa music
- have a message: foot, hand or back.
- End the day with a fun movie