My husband has always been a big Disney fan. I didn’t fall in love until we took our son at 9 months old for the first time. The awe and excitement in his face was so amazing it brought my husband and I both to tears. He loved the parade and crawled over to Mickey Mouse stood himself up by holding on to Mickey’s nose. It was only a day in Magic Kingdom but we were hooked and have taken several trips since. We have been to Walt Disney World and Disneyland California several times each as well as Disneyland Paris, Hong Kong and Tokyo. They are all magical places.
Our Day at Disney usually starts with rope drop unless we have a breakfast reservation. We head to for rides and grab a quick service lunch. Usually have an afternoon snack while we watch the parade. More rides and attractions, Character Dinner and evening fireworks.
Whether you have been to a Disney Park or Cruise or Aulani Resort or not, you can create some of that Magic at Home.
- Mickey waffles
- Mickey beignets
- Mickey pancakes
- Mickey Ice cream bars (sold in some stores)
- Popcorn (make different seasonings like Tokyo Disneyland)
- Dole Whips or try this onhttps://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/disney-just-shared-classic-dole-155200850.htmle
- Mickey Soft Pretzels with cheese
- Blue Bayou Monte Crisco
- Sleep Hallow Nuteele and fruit waffle or Sweet and Spicy Chicken and waffles (fold in half like taco)
- Giant smoked turkey drumsticks (if you can find them at the store)and can smoke
- Recreate Disney entrees. check out all the menus here.
- Read your favorite Disney Stories
- Who was Walt Disney?
- The Hidden Magic of Walt Disney World
- Creating Magic (Adult)
- Cleaning the Kingdom (Adult)
- Haunted Mansion Engineering a Disney Classic (Adult)
- Disney Parade
- the fireworks at Disney
- Watch Fantasmic
- Watch the mainstreet electrical parade
Watch the Paint the Night Evening Parade
- Your favorite Disney Movie and cartoons
- The Imagineering Story on Disney+
- Watch Lights Motor Actions Show
- Watch Mickey and the Magical Map
- Enjoy a virtual ride if you have gaming chairs kids can rock back and forth or build your own roller coaster car with a box.
- Have your own character meal. Everyone dress up like a different character. have a meal together. do a silly dance. take pictures together and sign an autograph book.
- Disney Animation Studio just like the parks you can follow along and draw Disney charterers.
- Make your own mouse ears
- Host a Princess Tea Party and dress up like princesses and princes.
- Play the Disney version of your favorite games: pictionary, Ispy, Beat the parents
- Experience Jedi Training Camp: You can watch it here then recreate it.
- Have Your Own Bippity Bopiity Botique Princesses and Prince Make over experience.
- Play Toy Story Mania- Hoop Toss, nerf Shoot and more. check out this idea too.
- Archery like Merida. We happy to have an archery set at home but if you don’t have fun making one with sticks and string before practicing to shoot an arrow just like Merida.
- Become Pirates with your own Pirate League Experience