Parc Safari Canada is a zoo including Drive through safari in Hemmingford, Quebec, Canada
- They will hand you a map at the entrance but if they don’t ask for one.
- Bring heads of lettuce and celery- enough to fill a medium sized cooler. we went through the lettuce the quickest and they seemed to like that better than the celery. I think we had about 5 celery and 5 heads of lettuce we probably could have don 10 heads of lettuce.
- Make sure you rash-on your food so it makes it through the full safari.
- When we visited you were allowed to open your minivan door and moon roofs. We chose not to open our van door as the animals were already coming into the windows.
- Don’t miss the Lion walk through.
- Bring your swim suits and towels and enjoy their waterpark
- Arrive early. The cars in the front determine the speed so if you are behind a long line of cars it will take time to go through.
Drive Thru Safari at Parc Safari Canada
The Drive thru safari is separate so after you finish up your drive you can choose to eat lunch in your car in the parking lot prior to entering the rest of the Parc or even head inside where there’s a food court. Even if you don’t have lunch inside I recommend grabbing some poutine before you leave.
Lions and Tiger Enclosers at Parc Safari Canada
The lion walk is a great experience we walk through a glass tunnel in the middle of the lion enclosure. it’s the closest we have ever been to lions.
Raise Walk Way to Giraffe Area
Near the safari entrance is a raised walk way that leads you buy the cheetahs, Rhinos and ends with the Giraffes. At the giraffe area you c an buy lettuce to feed them. I believe it was $3 and it was enough for us all to share.
Aqua Parc at Parc Safari Canada
There’s a small waterpark but it’s great for hot days and to fill your afternoon. There’s a lazy river, Wave Ball and slides. It’s a small park but you can definitely spend an hour or 1 here.
For more information head to Parc Safari’s website.
Summer Prices From June 20 to September 7 (prices lower in spring and fall)
Adults (18 years old and more) $37
Child (6 – 17 years old) $25
Toddler (2 – 5 years old) $15
Under 2 years old Free